Technical feature for the Castelli Narcisista Allroad Shoecover 4513535
The Castelli Narcisista Allroad Shoecover are ideal for stylish commuters who suffer with cold feet
Our Castelli Shoe Covers are design to fit snuggly on sleek road racing shoes only. Please select the same size based on your Euro shoe size. If you have a bulky shoe or one that features adjustable heels or reward Boa closures consider sizing up. Please select an All-Road Shoe Cover only if you are using touring or MTB style shoes.
|F - Men's EU Shoe Size||-||36-39||40-42||43-44||45-46||46-48|
|F - Women's EU Shoe Size||35-37||37-39||39-42||-||-||-|
Castelli is sized against the rider's physical dimensions the size data in the size guide is the rider size, not the garment size. Castelli garment size is optimised for intended function, So for example an Aero Jersey or Speed Suit are designed to be extremely close fitting, using the material stretch to fit the rider's torso. A race jersey laid on top of a non race jersey of the same size may appear 5cm narrower and not as long - this is intentional as the garment fabrics are designed to stretch to accommodate the riders body shape creating a very close aerodynamic race fit. Never measure old kit to get your Castelli size always measure yourself.
Shoe covers are designed to fit snuggly over road racing shoes only (unless otherwise stated). If your shoes are to the upper end of the size designation and have bulky buckles you should consider the next size up.
1. Snug Fitting; On the bike your jersey or jacket fits snuggly. When riding you don't hear or feel any fabric flapping the close fit helps the capillary action of the fabric to draw moisture from the skin helping you feel drier and more comfortable.
2. Rider Positioning; Fit Off the bike your Castelli jersey or jacket might feel tight across the chest and a little short at the front. This is because the jersey is designed to fit the rider in the riding position. On the bike the fit is prefect with no bunching at the waist and no sagging over the chest. Please keep this in mind when trying on new garments.
3. Fabric Engineering; We use fabrics specifically engineered to wick moisture from the skin or between fabrics, We have created a apparel range that starts with wicking base layers passes through jerseys and onto jackets and shell fabrics. Every element is designed to optimize its specific application - wicking, cooling, thermo regulation, breathability and protection. In order for this to work the fit has to be snug (but never tight)
4. Aerodynamics; The other important aspect of close fitting garments is the aerodynamic advantage they provide. We work closely with professional riders from the Cannondale Team and in wind tunnels to optimise the fit, (again in the important riding position) sleeves are articulated forward to eliminate wrinkles and provide maximum body contact. As an example of our obsession we created the Gabba range of products based around the fit of a race jersey Gabba fits snuggly but provides ultimate weather protection its a key race piece for poor weather conditions allowing athletes to gain an aero advantage over rivals in rain capes.
5. Bib-short Fit; Bib-shorts fit is just as important as a jersey in providing performance - enhancing features such as aerodynamics and muscle support, as well as protecting your bottom from hours spent in the saddle. Bib-shorts should fit tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood flow. Using a combination of fabrics allows us to fine tune each material's characteristics to optimize fit and performance.
For more details on fitting please visit our full FITTING GUIDE
The Correct care of your Castelli items will vastly prolong the garments life and help to maintain your unfair advantage.
These are our general care instructions - For full care instructions and for specialist cleaning instructions visit our COMPREHENSIVE CARE GUIDE
If garments are heavily soiled with mud or road salt then rinse until the water is clear. Do this in the shower or the sink before washing (cold or warm water only).
If you've used fabric softener in your machine recently, make sure all traces are gone from the machine drum and detergent tray (put the machine on a rinse cycle before washing your kit).
Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garments inside out.
Try to wash all your cycling kit together and only wash whites with whites colours with colours.
Don't wash cycling kit with bulky or dyed items like jeans or towels.
Machine wash on a warm cycle (40°C / 105°F MAX) using a small amount of non-bio liquid detergent -- we recommend Fairy Non-Bio liquid. Choose a cycle with a double rinse and minimise spinning to reduce creasing.
Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they may affect garment performance -- destroying wicking treatments, elastics, membranes, water-repellent treatments and sun protection treatments as well as washing out colours. Use of any of the above will void your warranty, too.
Remove promptly from the machine following washing and hang dry or dry flat. DO NOT dry on a radiator or other direct heat source. DO NOT tumble dry
Please note you may have hang tags on garments that have contradictory advice to the garment label. Please be advised that hang tag instructions are for the fabric alone eg Windstopper Fabric not the garment. Your Castelli garment may have additional fabric elements that have different characteristics eg linings, stretch panels, reflective trim. Always follow the above instructions if in doubt please ask us before washing.
For full Care instructions and for specialist cleaning instructions visit our COMPREHENSIVE CARE GUIDE
On orders over £50 and on orders under £50 at our discretion your Castelli Cafe package will be delivered by Parcelforce on an Express 24 h service to your stated delivery address. It is your responsibility to have someone available to sign for goods. Goods will not be left unsigned for, if no one is available to sign for your goods, a card will be left (where possible) and your Castelli Cafe package will be left at your local post office. On some small items under £50 we may still post for free using a cheaper signed for service. We do reserve the right to charge postage and packaging fees on orders under £50 in value, this will be a flat charge of £5 and will show on the first page of the checkout pages.
At Castelli Cafe we are happy to offer a full refund on any items returned to us within 30 days of receipt for any reason if the item is unused.
We also offer a full refund (at your request) for goods that prove to have a fault within 30 days of receipt even if this item has been used. Please note you can still request a replacement or repair this is at your discretion.
In addition we offer a full 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase. We will repair, exchange or refund you, for manufacturing or material faults at our discretion in line with fair wear and tear.
Please refer to our full T&Cs for more details on purchasing, delivery, returns and your rights as a consumer.